The prostate is a sensitive – and rarely discussed – area. Many men express trepidation about prostate play or finding their P-spot. We’re here to help!
The anus is a sensitive area; it has thousands upon thousands of sensory nerve endings.
We tend to enjoy sexual experiences more when they focus on our bodies erogenous, sensitive areas, and for that reason, anal play is becoming very popular.
In contemporary Western culture, the anus is taboo for men.
It’s seen as off-limits, something to be avoided in heterosexuality, and something transgressive otherwise.
That shouldn’t be the case!
Men should be free to stimulate their erogenous areas.
As you will see in this article, there are both pleasure and health-related reasons for stimulating the prostate, and in order to do so, you’re going to need to know about the best prostate massagers on the market.
So lube up, and let’s get started!
Rectum and anuses are part of the genitals, hence stimulation of the anus will refer stimulation to other areas as well.
The prostate gland (or the much-mythologized “P-spot”, is the key to prostate pleasure.
Figuring out what’s going on down there will help you crack the code, and lead to extremely pleasurable experiences.
You need to explore every inch of your body to understand what triggers the ultimate pleasure for you.
You (and your partner, if you have one) need to understand each other’s needs and wants in bed and then slowly start exploring and satisfying those needs, and the prostate is just as important as any other body part in that.
If you are open to experimentation and are a little adventurous, there are endless ways one can get prostate pleasure, whether you’re alone with your massager or with a partner!
What is the prostate gland?
The prostate hangs out at the base of the penis, under the bladder between the urethra and rectum – it’s a small, walnut-sized, sensory gland.
The primary function of this gland is to store seminal fluid, and muscles around it contract and relax in ejaculation.
Basically, it’s a very important sex organ, that we don’t talk or think about enough.
Stimulation of the outside (the “taint”) between testicles and anus directly stimulates the prostate.
Many people call the prostate gland the ‘P’ spot (or male ‘G’ spot).
This is analogous to the women’s ‘G’ spot, the specific place inside the vagina where women can find intense pleasure.
Whether or not you directly stimulate the prostate, it’s involved in normal ejaculation.
So bringing your attention and energy towards it can really energize your ejaculations and make you come more strongly and powerfully than ever.
Some men can reach orgasm through prostate stimulation alone.
Moreover, men who engage in prostate massage or anal sex report that their orgasms are stronger and more intense, and last longer when compared to their normal, boring, penile-only orgasms.
This makes sense! Women’s clitorises have thousands of nerve endings, and us men need to get to the prostate in order to access our own dense nerve ending bundle.
Excitingly, you can have prostate orgasms without ejaculating, so you can finally have multiple orgasms without that pesky refractory period.
Imagine being able to have orgasm after orgasm, waves of pleasure pulsing through your body, all at the tip of your fingers.
You have full control, and you can do whatever you want.
It’s a dream.
Why should one massage the prostate?
Let’s keep it simple: prostate orgasms feels incredibly good.
Thousands of men have vouched that these orgasms are vastly satisfying than “regular” penile orgasms.
Secondly, there are also health benefits.
If you’re anything like me, you live a pretty sedentary lifestyle.
Between sitting at work, sitting in the car, sitting on public transit, and sitting at your computer, there’s a LOT of sitting in a normal day.
As you sit for a long time, pockets of the prostate calcify and harden.
These calcifications lead to inflammation, otherwise known as prostatitis.
The best way to eliminate these build-ups and oxygenate is through massaging the prostate.
The fact that it feels amazing is a pretty nice bonus.
Here’s what you can do to maintain good prostate health:
- Regularly massage or milk the prostate. Milking the prostate at least once a month helps in reducing the occurrence of prostate cancer.
- Make sure you have more than 10 orgasms each month. This will have numerous health benefits: it increases your serotonin level, which in turn increases your lymphocytes (white blood cells), and reduces stress, which helps in boosting immunity.
- Increase your intake of anti-inflammatory spices and herbs like oregano, ginger, green tea and rosemary.
Massaging the prostate is the best thing you can do for maintaining prostate health.
I was initially reluctant to include prostate play in my sexual practice, but by going slow and working my way in, I was able to come like never before.
It’s been a literal life changer.
Get Your Massage On
Begin your prostate massage session with relaxation.
This is extremely important, especially if this kind of stimulation is new for you.
Take a series of deep belly breaths.
Hold them in for 10 seconds, then breathe out while counting to 10.
This will help you relax the pelvic muscles, which will allow for more comfortable stimulation.
Don’t skip this step – it’s as important as any other one.
Next, clean the area around your anus thoroughly.
After this, you need to be ready for two things: anal play and masturbation.
You’re going to need a lot of lubricant, gloves, and your prostate toy of choice.
Silicone lubricant is usually preferred for anal play.
Your prostate swells when you’re aroused, so you’ll find that helpful to locate it.
Here’s what you do to get started:
- Get an erection and keep stroking the penis until your arousal level is around 6 out of 10 – where 10 is an orgasm.
- Next, apply some lube around the anus using your finger.
- Slowly insert your finger to the first knuckle and then start masturbating again. Pull out the finger and re-apply more lubricant.
- Keep on masturbating and place the finger back inside, up to the second knuckle. Continue the entire process until you can get the third knuckle inside easily.
- Remember to keep relaxing and breathing deeply.
- Insert your finger deeply, and feel for a rough little lump about 3 inches inside the rectum, pointed up towards the penis root. Congratulations, you’ve found your prostate!
- Now know where the prostate gland is, you could use a prostate-specific sex toy to stimulate yourself.
- You’re going to need 25-30 minutes in order to do this process properly, so many sure to give yourself enough time to relax and really get into it.
Products available to satisfy your needs
Once you find your prostate and get a sense of what’s going on, you’re going to need a prostate toy.
Here, I’ve reviewed a few of my favorites, ranging from inexpensive to high-end, and I’ve recommended one that I think that everyone should have.
Read on to get to prostate heaven!
LELO Loki Vibrating Prostate Massager
LELO’s Loki is a super-powerful, luxury vibrating prostate massager.
It’s a premium model designed for those who want the best of stimulation machines.
It’s my #1 recommended toy, and I think everyone would be happy with it.
It’ll help you find your P-spot like never before.
It has the most 5-star reviews of any prostate massager on Amazon and I personally love using it.
It’s a great all-round choice.
Its elegant curves, along with uncompromising power and satisfying thickness, will give you unbelievably powerful orgasms.
It’s definitely an investment worth making – you only need to buy it once, and you can come over and over again!
- The massager comes with 6 different vibration patterns which are ideal for exploring new feelings and sensation.
- The vibration types range between normal continuous vibes and “wave and pulse” modes, and it can be easily controlled through an interface on the base. This feature is KEY – you’ll definitely be able to find a vibration frequency that suits your desires.
- This massager is 100% water-resistant and can be used in the shower or bath.
- Many men find that they’re able to relax more in the shower, and the hot water of the bath helps you relax your pelvic floor muscles, leading to easier and more pleasurable anal sensations.
- USB-rechargeable. Just plug it into your laptop and take it wherever you need to go.
- It offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- It is made of smooth, silky silicone, so it feels great on your skin. If you apply water-based moisturizer it glides very easily.
- The tip of the massager is thick, and it narrows down to the neck for a sensuous, comfortable, and natural feeling.
- The shape of the base is designed in such a way that it allows for additional external stimulation while offering extra stability.
Nexus Revo 2 Rotating Prostate Massager (Rechargeable)
Nexus have been making prostate massagers for a LONG time.
They’re well known as a leading manufacturer, and they’re very reputable.
The Revo 2 is a completely unique product, redesigned from the ground up.
- It offers dual stimulation with a two-speed rotating shaft and a 3-level perineum vibrator. Its vibrations can be VERY powerful, so be careful if you’re new to prostate pleasure
- It is made of hypoallergenic silicone with an easy to handle plastic base
- It is fully rechargeable and has a unique pad with magnetic charging and can be connected to any USB-compatible device
- The Revo 2 massager is water resistant and can be cleaned easily, but unlike the LELO Loki, this one cannot be submerged in water.
- It should be used with the water-based lubricants only.
Aneros MGX Prostate Gland Stimulator
This is a great massager for beginners.
Aneros came up with a patented design, which works well for men who have minimal experience or need help relaxing their pelvic floor.
It’s a great toy for all those men out there who wish to experience prostate stimulation for the first time.
This device works in a harmony with the regular movement of the body and stimulates both the perineum and prostate in rhythmic motion which builds up to an unprecedented orgasm.
With this one, you have to be careful to keep breathing deeply.
The pelvic floor moves up and down with your in and out breath, and the Aneros massager will move in conjunction with that activity.
So if you’re tight, it’s going to create even more tension, which can be both painful and a serious buzzkill.
- It is good for both experienced and beginner prostate players
- Easy to use
- This device is well balanced and has a ribbed stem for stimulating anal canal
- Perineum tab helps with external massage
The Aneros’ fusion of ancient eroticism and modern engineering will enhance sexual pleasure. It is one of the best addition to one’s sex life for own use or to use it along with loved ones.
While I don’t always use this toy, I definitely have one in my collection, and I come back to it all the time.
It’s a great choice for when you don’t want a vibrating toy.
Tantus Prostate Vibrating Silicone 4.5-inch Butt Plug
This prostate vibrator from Tantus is a great. The diameter is 1 inch and 4.5 inches long.
- This health vibrator comes with a flexible shaft which bends easily with the curves of your body.
- The vibration along with the bulbous end massages the prostate gland, and helps you learn to relax those tight muscles surrounding the glands, which reduces the risk of prostatitis.
- It is made of 100% medical grade silicone, so it can be bleached or boiled and is dishwasher safe.
- It has an ergonomic base, which assists you to hold it comfortably with your thumb.
- Non-porous, so it won’t harbor dangerous pathogens.
L’Amourose Rosa Rouge
I love this massager too.
It has a special thermal regulation system, which both creates more pleasure and helps you relax your muscles, creating a positive feedback loop of pleasure.
- This device has a very versatile motion with technology known as “flex and shift”. This helps the device to adjust to your specific body type, giving you ultimate comfort.
- It provides dual stimulation. The two adjustable motors that stimulate externally and internally.
- The thermal regulation system keeps the temperature between 40 to 42 degree Celsius.
- The diamond cut shape of the device offers supreme ease and comfort
- Easy to charge, with a charging dock.
- It offers a lifetime quality guarantee and 18-month warranty.
- Made of FDA-approved PC ABS/Silicone.
- Comes with 9 vibrator mode, and 12 types of temperature regulation.
- It has a seamless design so it’s easy-to-clean and also waterproof.
- You get 3 hours of medium speed use from 2 hours of charging, and seven minutes when used on full speed with the heat function is engaged. Trust me, you won’t need more than that at high speed!
- The device comes along with hands-free charging dock, luxury gift box, user manual, velvet carrying pouch, and authenticity card.
This product is great for beginners who are curious to explore the delights and pleasure of anal adventures.
It’s a more simple model, but it has everything you need for prostate play.
If you’re just getting into P-spot pleasure, this is definitely a great one to start with.
- Three different sizes – choose the one you want.
- It is made of HQ silicone
- The shafts are ergonomically designed for steady and strong vibration.
- AAA battery and one vibration setting.
- Even though the medical grade silicones are used, it can be used along with only water-based lubricants.
8-inch waterproof multi-speed massager for men – Neon Luv Touch
With this product, you could ensure that you get the perfect touch of sensation with its incredible vibe.
- The Neon Luv Touch has a slender look and comes in six different colors- orange, yellow, pink, green, blue and purple.
- The ergonomically curved tip helps in giving amazing stimulation, and multiple speeds just add to the pleasure.
- Very water resistant – use it in the spa, shower, or wherever you like
- You should use lots of lubricant for extra wild, extra wet encounter.
- You need to clean this device after the use with warm water and toy cleaner.
- The battery required for this device is 2 AAA and it’s not included along with the device. Whenever you are done using the device you should remove the batteries from it.
- The lubricant recommended for this device is water based.
- Materials used for making this are ABS plastic with Polyurethane PU Cote.
Prostate massages used for relieving back pain
The prostate vibrator is now known for its ability to offer multiple or trigger intense orgasms.
The makers of these products are gradually convincing men to leave their inhibitions about anal sex and explore the new arena of pleasure.
Now the manufacturers of prostate massager’s claim that this medically patented device got the potential to relieve back pain.
The walnut-shaped prostate organ which lies between the anus and penis which secrets fluid for ejaculation can actually affect the men’s back.
When there is inflammation due to the build-up of fluid, it tweaks the surrounding muscle which causes pains and aches throughout the groin and runs upwards to the lower back.
Also, it creates painful ejaculation or urination.
Pain while ejaculating-
Sex could be pleasurable and fun at any time but sometimes it won’t be.
The main reason for this is if a person is suffering from the case of painful ejaculation.
The massagers’ help in solving the blockage caused in duct due to fluid buildup.
These blockages are the main reason for causing the uncomfortable feel while ejaculating.
If you use these massagers, it not only relieves the fluid buildup but also it lifts up the excitement level in having sex.
The pain will cease after using the device for some time.
But you could still use the massager continuously just to experience a new level of ecstasy.
People who are suffering from prostate problems will face difficulty in passing urine.
This condition will definitely improve if you use the prostate massager.
Also, it helps in keeping a check so that the prostate problem does not worsen.
Once you start enjoying the pleasure this massager gives, it would be hard to stop it too.
You can continue using it to lead a healthy lifestyle and discover more pleasure these devices have to offer.
Sitting for too long at work and various other modern lifestyles cause this fluid build-up.
Also, medical practitioner’s claims that the inflammation can be caused because of illness or if there had been any kind of direct injury to the prostate.
Most of the men who suffer from prostatitis too suffer from chronic back pain.
Prostate massagers were used for prostatitis treatment from the beginning of the 20th century.
The idea behind this was that if you manually broke up secretions that are built up in prostate then it would release some pressure.
Of course, while it helps in relieving the back pain at the same it can offer the orgasm that you have never ever imagined.
The prostate massagers’ available in the market come in different varieties.
You have the freedom to choose the one which suits your need.
Below mentioned are few of the variants available.
Different variants available
The prostate massager comes with different variants of massage modes.
You could try out each mode and check to find the one gives you extreme pleasure.
The different modes help in giving a different sensation and you can keep changing the different modes to give you a new experience each time.
The vibrating mode of the massagers gives you great stimulation when compared to the normal device.
More sensation and ecstasy can be experienced when the massager got vibration features.
These massagers mostly come with rechargeable options which let you fulfill all your desires whenever you want.
You could carry it along with you wherever you travel and could be used as and when pleased.
In order to satisfy all the needs of men and to take you to new heights, different speed options in massagers are available.
Men who want to experience extreme pleasure can opt for high speed which gives you an intense and powerful orgasm.
Tips to keep in mind while using the massager
But you need to take care while using the massagers.
You should ensure that it is cleaned thoroughly after every use.
Even your body and hands should be cleaned well once you are done with using the massager.
It helps in preventing the spreading of any kind of disease.
Also, one should take proper rest and follow healthily diet to take care of the problem related to the prostate gland.
Ensure that the device is charged properly after every usage so that whenever you use it next time, the device does not get switched off when you are at the pleasure peak.
While you travel, always keep the device switched off as you don’t want it to get switched on while you are on transit.
Always remember to keep the battery out of the device when it’s not in use.
Each individual has their own desires and ways of achieving pleasure.
Understanding your needs is the first step to discover sexual pleasure.
Before you pick the massager for you, understand what your body needs and do proper research on all the massagers available in the market.
Read through the reviews carefully; take part in the discussion forum to widen your knowledge about these devices and how to use the device correctly to feel ultimate pleasure.
Hi! I’m Rick. I’ve been masturbating for…well…as long as I can remember, and I’ve had strong opinions about how I do it the whole time. I love sex, but I also love getting value for money. I’ve been writing product reviews for 12 years now, and I’m here to help you find products that really suit you. In my spare time I love hiking, cooking, and building websites.